Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Wishes Tag

A friend of mine Yen tagged me a long time ago. I just grab it today because today is a very especial day of my life, my birthday. As a birthday celebrant I have lots of wishes and hopefully all of it will be granted.



So here's my birthday wishlist:

1. Good Health Always (to my family)
2. Happy Marriage
3. More Blessings to come
4. Start our Own Business
5. Peace for Everyone
6. Wish that the world would overcome this deep crisis.



For those who will celebrate their birthday this month please feel free to grab it. Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved