Saturday, May 2, 2009

Big Contest

While blog hopping I saw this amazing site that has a big heart that sponsored a big contest. Great prizes are waiting for the winners. Actually this is already the 2nd contest but I was not able to join on the 1st contest. Hopefully this time while trying my luck I can get something from it. So far for the contestants to qualify the Blogger's Tricks Contest they need to reach the points of 10.


And here are the awesome sponsors of the contest:


Directory Submission Service : getlinkspro.com
She Told Me : shetoldme.com
Discount Codes : digitaldiscountcodes.com
Make Money Online : moneymakerinfo.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved