Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Fragrance

I am fond of collecting perfumes especially the Gucci brand. When hubby ask me what to buy as a gift for me, I'll always say smell me first so you'll know. By just telling him that phrase he knows already the meaning of it. By few weeks after I got a package from him, a perfume. I love the fragrance that really simplifies my personality. Lately, it came in my mind to try this Bob Mackie perfume. It is a flowery fragrance sprinkled with fruity notes. Its sweet and sexy feminine scent possesses a blend of pineapple, raspberry and peach, accompanied by rose, jasmine, musk and sandalwood. And it is recommended for day time use. So why not give yourself a try?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved