Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just a Survey

While browsing the net awhile ago I met an information regarding if what are the people doing from different countries during their leisure hours. So based on what I had read French people spend most of the time sleeping and eating. Uhmm.. this sounds great! This is what I love to do to.. hehehe!

For Japanese people they spend their free time watching television or listening to the radio. Uhmm.. do you think so?

But people from the Turkey spend more than a third of their leisure time entertaining friends. I think this sounds great, making chit chat or blah blah blah! ha ha ha!

How about the rest of the countries? like the Philippines? Can you make a guess?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved