Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blog Aggregator

Have you heard about blog aggregator? If you don't, I think you should have to visit blog aggregators and make also your own like mine. I just finished making my new blog aggregator and I was having fun doing it. It is free and you can name whatever you want to name with your blog aggregator. Aside from that, you can make as many as you want. So by now try to think if what name you are going to use. I named my blog aggregator as Sunrise not Sunset. You can view my Sunrise here. So now it is your turn to make your own blog aggregator. Have fun.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. Is this something like Twitter or what...?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved