Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Eye Bags Problem?

Eye bags are common problem encountered by women due to stress and some other reasons. I have bags under my eyes and don't like looking at them. My mom is the one who always recognized them first before me and she'll keep telling me "look at your eye bags." Once I hear words like that from my mom I'll start to worry then become more conscious. As an ordinary individual, what I usually do are in the following images.


get enough sleep at least 8 hours/night


put cucumber on eyes


drink plenty of water



photo credits: Google n yahoo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved