Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Golf Sport in Germany

Hello guys! Are you a fond of playing golf? Golf is a good sport usually played by big people in the society. Golf is not just an ordinary sport, in this sport you really need to pay just to play and have fun. I don't know how to play golf actually but love to watch those who know how to play. I tried visiting golf shop before with my colleagues and they bought little golf stuff for them to play golf with their boyfriends.

Anyway, are you from Germany who loves outdoors and play golf? I just want to find out guys because maybe you might like the golf portals that I just saw. The place is not only intended for golf players but anyone could enjoy the place. Try visiting Urlaub Chiemsee maybe you would like it. I've seen a golf course not in a very far distance from the place we are living but it's not like the one I saw located in Germany. This Golfkurse Platzreife is different I'm sure your whole family would like it. After playing golf indulge your eyes with the amazing beauty of nature around the place where enjoyed the golf.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved