Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme Part 2

26. What color is your watch? Silver

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? It's a good country to live and raise the family.

28. Would you strip for money? Nope

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?

30. What is your favorite number? One

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? my husband

32. Any plans today? get rest early

33. In how many states have you lived? none

34. Biggest annoyance right now? many to mention

35. Last song listened to? children song

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I'm not sure

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? yes

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? yes I have 2 pairs

39. Are you jealous of anyone? nope

40. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't know so I can't tell

41. Do you love anyone? yes my children

42. Do any of your friends have children? yes

43. What do you usually do during the day? take care of my children, blog and surf

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? nope

45. Do you use the word hello daily? yes

46. What color is your car? I don't have a car

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? size 5, I'm not sure

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? yes I'm thinking of my son if when he'll feel better because he is sick right now.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? nope

50. How did you get your worst scar? my worst scar is still here in me





1 comment:

  1. #1 is an interesting choice for a favorite number.

    Be sure to join us for Monday Mayhem
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved