Monday, November 30, 2009

The last Day of the Month...

Today is the last day of the month of November. I'd like to say that this month is not as fruitful as I've expected. There were many trials I struggled that really measured more the deepest part of me. Although it's very tough but still I am alive and ready to face anything new on the way. This month I have projects that are still on queue so hopefully the following months before reaching mid of next year all will be totally cleared.

I really want to say goodbye to November to leave my bad memories and I'm heartily welcoming back December for the new memories to capture. Oh, I can smell now Christmas, but wait there's no spirit yet of the season at home. **sigh** I'll just try to make some decorations this week.

For life's journey, I just want to say good luck to all the statue out there.





1 comment:

  1. hello Hopeful! i hope all is well with you now and that December will be a better month for you (and me,too)

    thank you for dropping by my blog. i really appreciate it a lot.

    is it okey if we exchange links with my three blogs? let's start our December better by exchanging links... i guess that will be just great.

    anyway, let me know kung okey sa iyo ha.
    here are my blogs:
    www.ovahcoffee.com
    www.hnhpages.com
    www.thepastimeshelf.com

    hugs and hope to be friends with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved