Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. We need to budget at home.

2. My son tickled me and it made me smile.

3. If you want to achieve something just believe in yourself.

4. I'm so stress this week because of my problems.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that's a lot better compared to 10%.

6. Togetherness makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to get some rest, tomorrow my plans include visiting the new place and Sunday, I want to spend time with my kids!








3 comments:

  1. A little one tickling you is sooo fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your response to #3 is wonderful! We can make marvelous things happen with confidence and perseverance.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pooch- Thanks for the compliment. Your visit here is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved