Monday, January 4, 2010

What A Wonderful Sunrise!

I woke up this morning with sun rays that brightens my room. I am still sleepy but I need to be up to for the kids, usually they are awake at 6:30 a.m. I have no choice except to be up too and feed their breakfast. Today is another busy day of me. I am going to pay the bills from electricity, internet, water and the insurance. I hope today will not be like the previous days which is always cloudy and sometimes rainy.

With the beautiful sunrise I hope today will be a fruitful one. It's also today's plan to look for bed furniture for the new place when we move. So wish me luck guys to find one in a cheaper but with quality stuff.








2 comments:

  1. hello Hopeful! happy new year to you and your family! happy furniture hunting!

    hugs to you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis Maxi, thanks for the visit here sis. I appreciate it a lot.

    Happy New Year to you too. I wish you all the success in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved