Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Spoiled the Milk

Oh, No! I spoiled my son's milk! I was off to bed like dead and even my alarm I never heard. Before going to bed I already set my alarm to wake me up few hours after because I already prepared my son's milk. At 12 midnight is his drinking schedule for the first bottle of milk, but what happened was I surpassed the time frame which the prepared milk is good and fresh. So what's my choice? Toss the milk away. Oh, no! It's another waste. I think I need an alarm that is very loud and clear that even my neighbors can hear.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved