Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Need a Bigger Refrigerator


Small refrigerator has a small space inside. At home, what I have is a small refrigerator and I've been using it for almost 4 years. I can't stock lots of food on it because of its size, so I need to have a grocery twice a week which is very time-consuming. Actually I went to different appliance stores and look for the price of the bigger refrigerators. I found something I like but the price is too high for me. I need to save some more.

Although I am still saving money but nobody could stop me from keep on searching another refrigerator in a cheaper price. In fact it made me think of getting one of the 2 door refrigerators that I just saw when I went to the store again with my mother. The color is gray like the commercial refrigerators on display. Well guys, do you think the 2 door is better than single door?







1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved