Monday, January 18, 2010

I Thought It's Clean but It's Not!

I went to the place where we'll be moving next month to check if the contractor is already there but since I reached an empty space with no one except by myself, so I decided to go to the internet cafe nearby. I wasn't able to make my dropping last night so I grab the little time to do it this morning. To make the story short I thought that the internet cafe where I went is clean because its outside appearance doesn't shows that it's dirty and with bugs inside but having that belief is such a big mistake because while using their computer the bugs are keep biting my feet going to my legs. I decided to go out from there because I can't avoid not to scratch my legs because of the itch. Besides that, the internet connection there is very slow.

That's part of my today's happenings guys. So how about you? Do you want to share yours?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved