Friday, July 23, 2010

The Public Market

This is how the public market looks like in the Philippines. You can see stuff hanging around. If you want to get fresh and cheaper meat, fish and veggies here is the right one. Though it is not like a supermarket where the meat and fish are placed in a chiller but still the foods here are safe and clean.

So these 2 areas were the only places I went the last time because I was in a hurry.



The meat section.




Fish section

The vendors are so curious. Maybe they thought I'll gonna put them in a penpal corner. lol!






1 comment:

  1. yes need talaga maaga ka mamalengke kundi puro ilado na makukuha mo.. hehehhe..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved