Saturday, July 17, 2010

Midnight Sale Last Night

There was a midnight sale last night at the mall nearby. Mom and I witnessed the event while the kids are sleeping. I just bought few pairs of sleepers for myself and more clothes for the kids. The malls around the City are always having sale event; it's like almost every month there's a midnight sale. From 8pm till midnight the regular price of the items has a discount of 20%. Well, it's not bad actually.

Sorry no pictures to share because my hands were full and so busy choosing good deals to get though I brought the camera because it's in the plan to capture few but still no time. hehehe.







1 comment:

  1. hhahaha...I can imagine busy ka ug shopping sis...agoy na miss nako ang midnight sale..d man tawon na uso dre sis woi....:)

    thanks sa dalaw...sensya na tawon karon lang ko kag laag...busy akong life man jud woi...sensya na po!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved