Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

1. In November, I most look forward to acquire the important docs needed for the 3 of us so we could fly.

2. 2012 is approaching...phew!

3. It's right there, in the middle of the ocean where I wrote my dreams.

4. As usual, I always wanted to have a peace of mind.

5. Water is what makes the world alive.

6. "Always be thankful for what you have" is what my grandmother used to say!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do my online errands, tomorrow my plans include tutoring my kids, do the home chores, get some groceries and Sunday, I want to hear the mass!




2 comments:

  1. good luck on your travel doc escaped...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandma is sweet for what she used to say...Happy weekend. Mine is up.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved