Thursday, November 3, 2011
1. In November, I most look forward to acquire the important docs needed for the 3 of us so we could fly.
2. 2012 is approaching...phew!
3. It's right there, in the middle of the ocean where I wrote my dreams.
4. As usual, I always wanted to have a peace of mind.
5. Water is what makes the world alive.
6. "Always be thankful for what you have" is what my grandmother used to say!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do my online errands, tomorrow my plans include tutoring my kids, do the home chores, get some groceries and Sunday, I want to hear the mass!