Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is This the One?

I just noticed today this image appearing on my EC advertiser. As far as I remember I never seen this applying as one of my advertisers, but it's here appearing. I think this is the result of their newly implemented strategy which many users are very against. Well, guys it's already here, whether we like it or not it will appear... So funny! The only option if you really don't want appearing this on your blog is to leave EC.

Anyway, from Earth to Pluto enjoy your day!






2 comments:

  1. i noticed this too sis sa akong ec icon...unsa kaha ni ba? entrecard seems cheating of their users

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sis. i think that's one of the paid ads that they said will be appearing sa mga entrecard badges ng members.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved