Saturday, October 17, 2009

How to Make Beaded Jewelry

I saw a lot of women making and selling their beaded jewelries online. Honestly, I appreciate them because they know how to make those things. As keep on seeing their work everyday posted on their blogs it seems I wanted also to learn and make for myself. I love to wear my work someday. Actually, I browsed online on how to start and what are the tools needed. I visited some sites where I got some information about it. As a beginner like me, patience is really needed to learn.

If you have some info to share about beaded jewelry making, please don't hesitate to share it here.

I have here a video I saw online. A guide for those who are eager to learn.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved