Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Wasn't Able to Log In

Awhile ago when it's my schedule to drop ec and do some blog hopping I was disappointed because I wasn't able to log in to my blogger account. My mind was wondering if what's really happening. I tried to log in to entrecard and just drop ec but when I opened some blog hosted by blogger still I got the same message same as when I opened my own blog. Oh, I was really worried because I thought someone is trying to hack my computer. Well, I don't know about hacking if how it works so I really can't determine 100% if hack or not. Well, what I did I shut down my computer and restart it and luckily the problem is over.

For the message I took an snapshot so here is it.. please just click it to enlarge the image.






1 comment:

  1. hehehe don't panic in the first move , thats it !! triual & error.. and open then close then open again...hehehe nagka phobia ka na rin ha?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved