Monday, July 20, 2009

Online Learning

I'm introducing my son different types of learning methods in order for him to learn. As a child of his age, 1 year and 10 months he really loves to play. He wants to have fun at all times. I am teaching him reading the alphabet and numbers with actions so he would listen to me. Every time I read stories there should be always an actions and changing of my voice for him to be attentive. Sometimes I got irritated because I am doing all my effort but he don't listen at all because he prefer to play his toys. I bought different books and were ripped by him and his younger sister named Dhurianne. So recently I stop buying books and I introduced him the online learning. I have some free learning sites for kids. My son is having fun at the same time learning.








Do you have some free learning sites that you wanted to share with my kids? If you have please just make a post for me to know. Thanks so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved