Thursday, July 16, 2009

The New Facebook Application

Itr_biggerI have been using Facebook just last year when my college classmate invited me to join. Facebook is one of the great social networking nowadays on the internet. I met different people worldwide through this site and I gained lots of friends. As what I have observed, their site is already known even to the students under the elementary level. As the site's continuous improvement, InTheRooms can now be added into your profile. InTheRooms is a good choice if you want to participate in a group discussion without showing your real identity.

Before you can take advantage of the amazing feature of InTheRooms Facebook App you need first to register and wait an email from them regarding your account activation. If you don't know yet, InTheRooms is considered as one of the top recovery sites on the online world so you better check it out and participate and for you to be in. Actually I tried to join there and add the recovery time in my Facebook profile. By adding it I found out that my recovery time is 39 years 6 months and 14 days and my total recovery time is 117, 429 years 10 months and 4 days. Oh, what an amazing recovery time result I got from InTheRooms. What about you, do you also want to know yours?


Post?slot_id=41887&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved