Monday, December 22, 2008

My Wishlist for this Christmas

If you have a wish for this Christmas of course I have too. So let's Make a Wish and God Will do the Rest; nobody knows that our wish will be granted anytime soon.

Here is my Christmas Wishlist:

1. For my husband to come home - I know this is impossible for this Christmas

2. Printer- because I don't have it and i think I need one

3. New Digital Camera- I have one but there's an optical problem and that's what the lady told me when I let it checked at the repair shop.

4. New Cellphone- because what I have right now was faced out already in the market.

5. Clothes- I need new one because I'm gaining weight and can't wear anymore some of my clothes

So those are what I want for this Christmas. I think not that much than yours.

Let's bare in Mind that "It's better to Give than to Receive"

Merry Christmas!





Digg!





4 comments:

  1. my wish for christmas:
    1. friends - couse one enemy is many, and million friends are few
    2. smart, wise and health - i want become a good man.
    3. pray for your wish list become true.

    have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice wish list. hope God give u all that u want.

    I wish happiness and happiness again

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wish is that my new erotica anthology and my new lesbian dating site does well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your wishlist will be granted. Cheers and merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved