Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blender



I just purchased a new blender a month ago and then today the housekeeper told me that not functioning anymore. It was not the cheapest one compared to the rest brand. I seen that it is in a good quality but even if the stuff is in a good quality as long as not cared properly it would be damage easily.

Sad to hear that news from her but I have no choice except to get a new one because I really need it for my baby's food. He's now 1 year and 4 months but still eating cereal and the solid food must be blend because if not he'll vomit it or will not eat at all.





4 comments:

  1. @Nyoman- yeah right time to make a juice. cheerSS my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. dhurianne...hi there! thanks for visiting my site. i've seen great food processors in the market and they are rather costly but can do the work of several equipment in one like blender, juicer, chopper, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dhurianne,
    sure, we can exchange links. just leave me a comment ha when you're done...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved