Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Household Helper

Today is not a good day for me. The housekeeper and the babysitter are giving me problems. They abuse my kindness. They are eating my son’s food. In fact every time I have my grocery I also have something for them like chips or anything for them to eat. I provided them a supply of bathe soap, toothpaste, shampoo, and etc which is free of charge, but why they are acting like want for more? Oh gees! I’ll always be in trouble. I had also an experienced with the previous babysitter, what she did was a different one she drink the infants’ milk which is only for my baby. Weird, right? Maybe she just want to have a share also and to mention Similac( infants’ milk) is very expensive milk so expected I’ll get mad.

I don’t know what’s in their mind guys why misbehaving like this. This time is hard to find a trusted and reliable one that’s why I trait them well, but this is what I get in return. If I only don’t need anybody’s help I’ll let them go a long time ago, but sad to say that I really do.

So this time I really confronted the two of them that I don’t like what they did. Hoping here that they will not pass through to the other ear all those words I say.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved