Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Five Dollar Indoor Plant


I love seeing a house surrounded with lots of plants or trees. It is cooler. When I visited hubby's place months ago I was amazed with the green environment. Tall trees and flowers are what usually seen with my eyes but not on his own apartment. Since I love plants I told him we'll buy a few at Walmart which we actually did. And as a start we got this plant in the image, sorry I forgot its name. Its cost is $5 and I just the one who transferred it to a bigger pot. So far by now it's still alive and growing according to hubby.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved