Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Learning Experience

There are certain individuals who are having fun with bidding sites. Bidding is rampant these days either for fun or some kind of obsession. I admit I've been there before just the local site and it was late when I found out that it is a scam, and have wasted my money and time already. Too bad! I learned a lesson from that incident. Since then I don't participate anymore. I just consider it as a learning experience like other moments happened in life for a reason. By the way guys have you heard the story of dealfun.com scam? If you are interested to make some gossip for a while then get ready with your ears.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved