Thursday, September 22, 2011

Needs to be Organized

My room badly needs new arrangement. It has been messy since I arrived. If you have small children probably you may also experience this scenario. Unorganized place within the house affects my mental function. Meaning, messy, scattered, unorganized room makes my mind the same way. I don't know if you also feel that way, but based on my own perception that is what I usually feel. I just want a peaceful and organized environment. Right now, I don't think that is within my reach because Karaoke singing is also in the neighborhood. Grrrr... It is their source of income. We'll see how far I can take it. As of now I need to start on my very own room by organizing and cleaning everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved