Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home Renovation

I have been tweaking this blog for days. I really wanted to have it makeover for a long time because I was kind of bored looking at it. The image of my old home can be seen below. Aside from the header makeover, I made some slight changes on its border and color. Now seems cleaner than the previous layout. I am not familiar with CSS coding so a bit of headache for me in doing this thing. Well, it's another challenge since I am also back into Photoshop self-learning process.












1 comment:

  1. your new look is very nice and fresh... baka pwde magpaturo? hehehe....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved