Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Another Punishment

Who do you think in this earth loves being punished? An individual is punishable as long as he or she didn't follow some rules. Speaking of rules, I hit one rule and I am being punished. I've been punished once but still ignored it. sigh! I am just so stubborn. (wink) I hate it! Now I am suffering the consequences. My account is suspended for about a month. It's longer this time! Before it was only 2 weeks. Hopefully this time I can mark this very first month. My only option this time is to wait for my bail and find ways to earn in another way. lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved