Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: Great Friday




And...here we go!

1. For me, sea foods are the best food to take on a picnic.

2. Summer is almost over here.

3. I have 6 different colors of flip flops.

4. To love someone is like climbing the world's tallest mountain and swimming in the deep blue ocean.

5. I miss having a long hike.

6. When I crave food, it's usually sea foods.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do my blogging task, tomorrow my plan include resting and Sunday, I want to spend my time with my kids.





3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your little owl? Great ideas for resting!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe i like your #4 " like climbing the tallest mountain wow hheheh...happy FF!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know that EC has you listed as not having a widget on your site. You obviously do. You might want to check into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved