Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure for a Busy Mom Like Me




A busy mother who juggles household chores plus taking care of the kids is certainly tough to find time even cleaning her very own nails. Do you agree with me moms? If I will go to the beauty salon for the manicure and pedicure it also cost more money. I rather spend the money for that buying my children's needs or to buy food for the family to share in the house. 

Fortunately, beauty and fashion this time has changed a lot. Meaning, there are easy ways to instantly beautify the busy individual look. One example is for the nails, the Press-On Manicure. I am impressed when I tried one nail cover for my index finger. There's no special event set for us at this time, so I'll just save the nail covers for the future. Although, I can't wait for that moment, but I need to than wasting the nails going through all the dishes to be washed in the house. Anyway, below image is my sample of one nail being covered. My verdict? I love it! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved