Friday, May 11, 2012

He's Wounded

Days ago I let my son go out from the house without my supervision. He just went outside in our neighbors' yard which is few steps away from home but all of a sudden he came home crying accompanied by older children telling me that my son got hit by another child. As a mom  upon hearing that my child was hurt my whole-self seemed started to explode like Boom! I looked for that kid and found out that he is smaller than my son and holding that sharp plastic thing about 1/2 meter long.

To make the story short I let the parent pay all the medicine for my son including for the scar. Well, it's not yet enough because the mark might remain my son's face and won't disappear unless undergo a special operation powered by our latest technology, but I am just hoping that it will just vanish like bubble.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved