Thursday, May 31, 2012
Friday Fill-Ins: 06/01/2012
1. Hallelujah! We are almost over with our challenges!
2. At hubby's place is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought it is money sent from above. lol!
4. I take a look at my diary and that's how I knew it was time to get ready for the DFA appointment.
5. What were once vices aren't worth remembering.
6. A plate of quaker oats is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to continue updating my abandoned blogs, tomorrow my plans include continue painting the house, do the laundry, tutoring the kids and Sunday, I want to hear the mass!