Tuesday, February 7, 2012

T-Shirt Design Hunting

I am thinking of sponsoring a contest in the coming months. It's been a while actually since I did
such activity online. For the upcoming event I figured out of designing a t-shirt by myself then include it into my prizes. Right now I am trying different designing software to design a beautiful t-shirt design utilizing my powers to the maximum level. By the way, I found online the distro t-shirt with awesome designs using kaos clothing. Gathering information online is really worth doing especially what you are searching is for another level of knowledge.


Now, I would like to share with you the design I created online. I hope my design would reach your passing rate.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved