Friday, July 29, 2011

Thinking of Buying My Own Domain

My mother blog has been existing in a free hosting site for more than two years. Lately, it came up in my mind of buying my own domain. But my main concern if I will do that is I don't know how often and I am not sure yet if I will be able to blog for a longer period. I already have five blogs and right now I'm finding hard updating them all as much as I want. Time is the problem. I love blogging, but I have another priorities in life, especially this time. So I am confused whether I will get my own domain. (sigh!) I need to think about it again.

God Bless Us All!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved