Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Sinusitis Attack

Yesterday the weather was good except my health because of my sinusitis. It's now three days since the sinusitis attack on me. Oh men, it is really painful. My nose seems to fall down every time I'll make a bow or look at the ground. It is not only that, around my eyes are in pain and my check bone is also included. This time of attack is really the worst. I am already taking medicine. I also had the ginger's extract already. You know it is one of the oldest home remedy so I hope the pain will go away soon because it's tough.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved