Monday, December 14, 2009

New Stroller for My Kids


It's been almost 2 years since I bought the stroller at home. Both of my children enjoyed the time riding on it alternately. It's only a single stroller so they must have to use it alternately, one after the other. But if it's only like the one I saw at Bumbleride Strollers that is double it would be great because both of them could enjoy the ride at the same time. We know kids grow fast and their weighs are also increasing. Actually every time we go to the mall there's no time that they don't want to be carry. Of course they're heavy so I got back pain afterwards. New double stroller is such a great help but I have to save some money first for me to buy it.

Actually a friend of mine told me to visit the place where I saw the stroller because she said they have amazing stuffs in there like Caden Lane Crib bedding, kids furniture, stuffs for mom, wall decor and even alphabet letters for kids which I am planning to buy they also have it. Well, their place is really a great place to shop especially for a mom like me.






1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved