Monday, March 9, 2015

Mom Craves for New Pair of Sandals

Spring is here and time to reveal those beautiful sandals and spring outfits. I have a long list of Spring stuffs to buy once money would pour from the sky. But wait, when do you think would that be? Lately, I have started my window shopping for spring footwear from several regular footwear stores closeby. And great finds flooded into my eyes. Awesome!

I am a big fan of those styles that have a couple of inches addition to height as obviously I am not gifted with my ideal height. Ladies, below sandal is one of my favorites from my latest finds. What do you think?

Spring footwear






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved