Saturday, April 20, 2013

3 Easy Ways to Organize Spring Cleaning Chores

This post brought to you by Insurance Hunter. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am so grateful that I came up with 3 easy ways to organize my spring cleaning chores. As a wife, mother of two little kids, working part-time online, balancing my time is somewhat frustrating sometimes especially if there are things or activities that didn’t meet at the end of the day.

Sometimes I wished of becoming a superwoman so I can accommodate everything, but I know there is no such thing in this world. However, there are strategies that will certainly help balance time to make life happier and live better.

I visited the blog of  Insurance Hunter days ago and after reading the Tips for getting your spring cleaning chores organized I was enlightened and asked myself  “why don’t I try that?”  There’s no harm in trying anyway. All I have to do is to follow it thoroughly and don’t mess around with it or else no improvements will occur.

Now I want to impart to you what I have learned. In fact the tips are more than 3 but I get only the easy ways that I feel comfortable dealing with.

             3  Easy Ways to Organize Spring Cleaning Chores

    First. Create a “To-Do” list of chores that need to be finished.
    Second. Arrange the chores listed in “To-Do” list according to its importance.
         Third. Create a timeline and assign a number of dates when you plan to complete each chore.

Needless to say, I have begun implementing the tips now that it is spring here in Canada and the weather is warm and seems full of challenges.

Folks, Insurance Hunter doesn't only provide spring cleaning tips but more than life could learn about, especially auto insurance matter. As a matter of fact, you can get your own auto insurance quotes in their website. So head yourself there now!



Visit Sponsor's Site





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved