Sunday, September 16, 2012

Protein Supplements

Our body needs the right food intake in order to stay healthy and function properly. But there are times that we don't meet the required appropriate nutrients intake and that happens to me not only ones but many times especially if so busy and no time for the food preparation. Despite of that awkward moment, I can say that we are still lucky because these days we can get food supplements in the drug store, and to let you know I have those already in the house. In fact, I have one new discovery this weekend in getting new source of protein. It amazes me much because I can have it while on the go. It is in a form of nectar protein powder, very high in protein but low in fat and carbs. Another good thing here is it is available in different flavors. As consumers we have variety of options which is so perfect for the taste bud. Enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved