Monday, September 10, 2012

I Lost Weight By

Losing weight is a big trouble that some individual is finding hard to deal with. There are numerous slimming pills that are promising a positive result once taken. But to let you know, I never tried any during my darkest nightmare, the gaining more weight as I never expected in my whole life. Imagined I almost double my weight and I almost became same size of my mother. My favorite clothes won't fit no more. When I walk my thighs were rubbing each other and I really find it awkward.

I conducted research online on how to deal my problem. I read numerous stories about people who became desperate and who became successful along their weight lose journey. I just want to let you know that my husband was my inspiration in losing weight 2 years ago which ended a positive result actually. I am happy now that my figure is a bit closer before I had the baby. Maybe you are wondering if what I did. Well so simple, I Lost Weight By watching the food I ate. Absolutely no more sweets. I had my belly dancing at home. And of course I did breast walking almost everyday. I really spent time for that despite of my super hectic schedule in the house.

In a natural way I able to reach my goal in a short period of time. I can tell that once you are really determined and has the self-discipline, without a doubt you will attain your ultimate dream. We know by just going to the drug store and supermarket you can see those weight loss products convincing you to buy through its enticing marketing strategy. Well, have you tried any folks? 

I know that you are aware the impact of gaining more weight to us. It can cause health problem, emotional, physical and even psychological. If you want to be healthy and stay fit I think you should do some sacrifices. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved