Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beautiful Teapot


I don't drink tea, do you? But when I saw the stunning teapot displayed inside the Empress Hotel's boutique seemed I'd like to drink a tea. lol! I wanted to grab it but I have no money. (Sigh) What a poor creature! Anyway, my eyes were enjoying its look. In the Philippines for sure there are also tons of beautiful teapots in there, so I rather collect there because it is cheaper.

If you find this teapot stunning, then give your thumbs up to it.





2 comments:

  1. wow, murag mahalon kau ni sya....ehhehehe...as naman ka ron sis...sensya na karon lang naka visit...hope all is well...musta na ang duha ka tsikiting...ehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SavvyMama- Ty sab pagbisita sis. Naa ko Canada ron. And chikitings tua sa Pinas ang lola gbantay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved