Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bruises on His Back

One tiring day became worst when I got home and found out that my son got bruises on his back. Son told me this "mama my back is hurt." So the mother checked immediately to see what's going on son's back. To my surprise, different emotions were clashed into my senses while seeing the bruises. I suddenly asked him "who did this?" "What happened?" "Where did you go?" Oh my God!" When I am away from home even just for a while I can't really put my mind at peace. I'm worried that this and that about my kids. I always leave one of my cellphones so I can monitor the kids since we don't have land line at home.

To be continue...TOMORROW






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved