Thursday, November 25, 2010

Too Lazy to Blog

I love blogging and it became my passion for about 2 years. Through it I able to escape myself from thinking of my problems I encountered in the past. Blogging brought lots of good things to my life but lately I don't know why I became too tired to think about blogging. It's just like all the feelings I had before was vanished like bubbles. I even have no time to hop in my own blogs even just for a short time and examine what's happening. Sigh! I'm waiting for my challenger!





2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way too. The only thing that keeps me going is the extra bucks I earn and I will miss my blogger friends too if I'll stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Analou- I exactly feel the same way sis. Actually I just need to regain the appetite so soon so I could start it again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved