Saturday, March 10, 2012

Inside the Botanical Garden

I miss visiting places which I visited during my singleness. The recent place came into mind to visit one day is the botanical garden nearby the college school where I graduated.

Now here are the pictures on our 2nd visit but together with my tots. Here we go...click!



                                                  The little monkey having fun in the tree.
  

             Their childhood moment which they could treasure someday when looking back the past memories. Isn't these photos remind your days?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved