Thursday, March 31, 2011

Live Life to the Fullest

We are all aware that we are only passers in this ordinary world. God has given us one life so it's up to us how to use it while that life exists. For me I actually just realized that I should live my life to the fullest. Spend each day or moment as the last minute of it. I didn't mean to scare anybody but it is like that because our life is so unpredictable. We don't know when God would take it back. So better enjoy life till it last.

Just for a share one thing that I'd really want to enjoy is the company of my husband. Since we got married until now we are still living miles apart. Question such as when is the right time for us to reunite forever kept flashing back to my mind. But you know what it makes me a stronger person, gained patients, and of course have strong faith to God. I am happy though but something is missing. If we're just together maybe we had purchased already Adele Tickets and enjoyed the shows. My hubby knows that I love traveling. I remember the time we talked about on going to the US for a sight seeing and other things like watching shows. Bamboozle Tickets are already available for May shows, my birthday month.

Today I'll be talking again with my beloved husband. I am thinking of discussing with him about buying Harlem Globetrotters Tickets just in case he wants to witness the event in August. Anyway months to go so he he can still think and set aside his time. Well guys, there are more shows coming. If you want to have advance Josh Groban Tickets and Barbra Streisand Tickets by now you have to start thinking my friends so you won't be run out of ticket once you can have the final decision.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved