Friday, December 17, 2010

Do You want to Meet Strangers?

Advance Happy Holidays! Does anyone of you want to meet and chat strangers before the holidays? During our spare times sometimes we could think of finding people to talk to, even strangers doesn't matter as long as you have the so called companion. You can have random chat. You can talk anything you want online. Anyway he or she doesn't know you in real life.

Actually I have friends who talk to strangers online, and they're having fun to what they're doing. I asked them if what they're talking for hours on the net. One of my friends said that they shared different thoughts, beliefs, or even dreams in life. Anyway, just few minutes ago I came across the site iMeetzu.com where you can talk to strangers. Based in what I know people there meet after chatting online. So would you like to join?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved