Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Target Coquitlam is Up for Business

Here comes Target! Target is now finally in Coquitlam. It's Shop! Shop! Shop! The image below is the line-up when the very first day the store opens. People are going crazy shopping, pushing carts going to the cashier to pay.

I didn't know that the store will open on that day, supposed to be I'll go to the Asian supermarket which is just inside the mall, but all of a sudden I forgot 'bout it when I saw Target. Lol!


In fairness they still have a lower price compared to the shopping store where we often visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved