How to Publish Stellar Social Media Posts
If you feel that social media is integral to your business success, you should know exactly how to publish top notch posts.
1. Use photos in your Facebook posts. Posts with compelling imagery perform much better than posts with just text.
2. Along with companies like InnoviaCMC.com, social media can play a big part in helping you scale your company. However, you’ll need different content for different platforms. What works
on LinkedIn won’t work on Twitter, and what works on either of those platforms won’t work on Pinterest, etc.
3. Before finalizing a post on Facebook or LinkedIn, remove the link. The link will still show up below what you write, but you don’t need to keep the link in the actual text part of the post. If you do, it’ll look like you’re a rookie marketer.
4. Use one or two hashtags on each Twitter post. Tweets with hashtags get 60% more interactions.
5. Before you add a photo to a Facebook album, post it to your regular feed. If you only add it to the album, most people won’t see it.
6. When writing a blog post, keep the title to less than 100 characters so that the entire headline will show up in your social media posts. If people don’t know what they’re about to read, they won’t be inclined to click on the link.